Tune of Straja 2011

MFMT Top 13 [vers.3]

My Favorite Mp3 Traks for this week:

1. Linkin Park - With you

2. Linkin Park - In the end

3. Lange - Out Of The Sky

4. Masters & Nickson - Out There (5th Dimension) (Vocal Mix)

5. Moonbeam - see the difference inside

6. the thrillseekers feat gina dootson - by your side [mind one mix]

7. Cold Blue & Del Mar - 11 Days (Sebastian Brandt Remix)

8. dt8 project - the power of one mike shivers catching sun remix

9. Breakfast - The Horizon

10. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Woody van Eyden Pres. Lexwood - I Love Trance (Activa Airflow Remix)

11. Signalrunners - Electric Sheep

12. adam k and soha - twilight (original mix)

13. First State Feat Anita Kelsey - Falling

Watch the time go right out the window, Trying to hold on, but didn't even know, Wasted it all just to watch you go , I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart, What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when. I tried so hard, And got so far, But in the end, It doesn't even matter, I had to fall, To lose it all, But in the end, It doesn't even matter!

I’ve put my trust in you Pushed as far as I can go And for all this There's only one thing you should know

I'VE PUT MY TRUST IN YOU!!!!! PUSHED AS FAR AS I CAN GO!!!! And for all this There's only one thing you should know

No comments:

M I R C E A

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

A dream is an answer to a question we haven't learn how to ask.

Followers