Tune of Straja 2011

Till The Sky Falls Down, varianta Vocala !

Desi vocea e cam seaca si nu s-ar prea potrivi pe piesa, multa lume prefera totusi varianta asta. Aici o potzi asculta:
Iata versurile: It's been so long since I have touched you, I can't remember how it feels: To have your love and arms around me, This is the pain that never heals ! All my life I had been searching, For someone onest just like you: You left me here without a reason, Every tear belongs to you ! ------------------------------------------ refren: I'll be waiting, Till the Sky falls down: Till you'll come around, baby... I'll be waiting, Till the Sky falls down: Let the rain clouds come! -------------------------------------------- All I need is one good answer: To understand why you are gone, Everything reminds me of you: Without you I can't go on. refren x3 Pacat ca cerul a cazut deja si dubmix-ul e mai fain.

No comments:

M I R C E A

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

A dream is an answer to a question we haven't learn how to ask.

Followers